Job Posting: Optometrist
We are looking for an Optometrist to join us at Patodia Eye Institute in Sarnia, Ontario to provide the highest standard of eye services for our patients. Someone who is passionate about delivering the best health care and achieving the optimal outcomes for patients.
Looking for long term associate for well-established ophthalmology office in Sarnia Ontario Canada. Comprehensive practice deals with all ophthalmologic pathology. Very active Dry Eye clinic, Lasik and Laser Cataract Surgery provided at onsite ASC.
Associate in conjunction with ophthalmologist will manage all patients with anterior segment and posterior segment pathology. Most patients will have initial work up by ophthalmic technicians. Little to no routine eye exams. No dispensary onsite. Successful candidate must have Ontario license and OHIP billing number.
Duties and Abilities:
- Complete documentation and correspondence related to patient medical record in a timely manner.
- Report any issues or patient complaints to the Ophthalmologist
- Ensure accuracy of individual patient diagnostic and procedure codes on clinical billing.
- Provide post-operative care for eye surgery patients
- Compassionate with patients
- Team player/Team builder
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Evidence of strong time management skills
- Highly motivated and able to adapt to changing environments
- Ability to communicate with customers and teammates
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org